SOTA Exhibition London Chapter 10-15th October
We are beyond excited to be hosting our first independent exhibition, our Accessible Art Fair from 10th-15th October 2023 at London's emerging creative hub, The Lab E20, London.
Deliberately held over Frieze, SOTA aims to provide an alternative option for not only seasoned art lovers but also first-time art buyers, selling over 100 high-quality and diverse artworks between £10-£1500 by SOTA artists from across the world curated by Emma Lang, founder of SOTA, and experienced curator and Associate Director at Christie’s, Daniel Etherton.
Check out our high-calibre series of events below- we hope you can join us! Full info can be found here.
- Tuesday 10th October- Opening Evening sponsored by Laylo. Register here.
- Wednesday 11th October- Art x Fashion panel on Collaborations that build audiences. Register here.
- Thursday 12th October- SOLD OUT: Monoprinting workshop sponsored by GreatArt.
- Friday 13th October- Drawing and Rhythm Workshop sponsored by GreatArt. Limited spots left, register here.
- Saturday 14th October- Art For All Day sponsored by Brixton Brewery. Expect live art performances, drop in workshops and more. Register here.
- Sunday 15th October- Final day of the exhibition to come and see the gorgeous SOTA artworks. Register here.